Are you worried about your young child’s development?
Do they play and socialise in limited ways or spend a lot of time on screens?
Find Calm. Explore Potential. Build Connections.
- Engaging in therapeutic nature-based play experiences will improve your child’s cognitive and motor skills, help them learn to regulate their emotions and develop their play and social skills.
- We facilitate our group and individual Early Engagement Programs for 0-5 years olds in natural environments rich in opportunities for children to explore through all of their senses, play with natural materials and physically challenge their bodies.
- Allied Health and Wellbeing Practitioners Steph (Occupational Therapist) and Vic (Social Worker) partner with families using developmental and relationship-based approaches to help carers better understand, engage with and support their children.
- Our Early Engagement Programs are held in our private home base at Waterfall Gully.
- Our programs may be accessed using NDIS Capacity Building Therapeutic Support funding.