Feeling overwhelmed or disconnected?
Maybe you are feeling stuck, lacking motivation or confidence to get out and explore healthy and meaningful activity options?
Find Calm. Explore Potential. Build Connections.
Research has shown that spending time in beautiful outdoor environments will lower blood pressure and heart rate, boost immune function, moderate stress responses and bring new perspective and purpose to life.
Our qualified Allied Health practitioners work in and with nature to offer therapeutic support and unique experiences tailored to address your individual physical, social and emotional needs.
- Our unique nature-based assessment tool will help identify your individual strengths and any barriers that may be limiting participation in daily life and relationships. We will then provide space and opportunity to explore new nature-based strategies which may help to enhance everyday life.
- Physical activities which can help reduce the impact of stress and anxiety include walking and exploring beautiful nature settings, breathing exercises and gardening.
- Social interactions will be an integral part of our group programs, with opportunity for peer support, group discussion and shared creative arts activities inspired by our surroundings.
- Emotional regulation and personal coping strategies will be promoted by being in nature and further enhanced through guided mindfulness activities, reflective sit spots and nature journalling.
- We can support interested participants to form sustainable, longer term links with community gardens or find volunteering opportunities with mainstream conservation groups.
Our individual and group-based programs for adults will take place in accessible public parks and wild spaces within the East/Northeast of Adelaide and in the Fleurieu Peninsula.
If you have NDIS goals in the areas of self and emotional regulation, social skills, personal growth, spending time outside or community participation, we look forward to hearing from you!