- Individual Mentoring sessions with our Social Worker to address NDIS goals around increased social and community participation and managing life transitions.
- Personalised 1:1 support to explore volunteering or local community connection opportunities such as joining a walking group, a conservation group or community garden.
Grounded Company (Group Session)
- Nature-based therapeutic support group experience
- Four week Program of Support (each session 1.5 hours duration)
- Group size 3 - 6 people with 1 - 2 practitioners (depending on group size)
- Venues (we meet you there) include sensory-rich local parks and gardens such as Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Waite Arboretum, Thorndon Park Reservoir and Morialta Conservation Park.
Fresh Tracks (Group Session)
- Extended nature immersive experiences
- Half-day trips (4 hours) to regional, biodiverse nature locations with views, awe and wonder elements, and potential for longer bush walks.
- Groups of 4 - 6, with 2 practitioners.
- Bush tea and snacks provided.
- Transport provided from central location, to destinations such as Mount Crawford Forest, the Adelaide Hills, Kuitpo Forest, Myponga Reservoir and Onkaparinga Gorge.